Step 1 of 11 Before You Begin
Welcome to The Texas Tuition Promise Fund
NEWBORN ENROLLMENT ONLY
- Applications will be accepted through July 31, 2014 for children less than one year of age at the time of enrollment.
- Applications for general enrollment will be accepted again during the next enrollment period starting September 1, 2014.
If you do not wish to apply online, download a paper application or
request an Enrollment Kit and enroll by mail.
If you need assistance completing this application, please contact us.
Enrolling online is the easy, secure way to open a Texas Tuition Promise Fund account.
- FIRST, read the Plan Description and Master Agreement ("Plan Description").
The Purchaser must read these documents prior to submitting this Application. By submitting this Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms
of the Plan Description and this Application, and you are certifying that you meet all eligibility requirements of the program.
- SECOND, applying online requires electronic payment of the application fee ($25) by way of ACH debit from a
checking or savings account.
- The application fee is $25 for the first contract purchased and is non-refundable. If you have an existing, open contract for the same beneficiary, the application fee is waived for additional applications that you submit
for the same beneficiary.
If you would like to pay by check or money order, please download a paper application
or request an Enrollment Kit and enroll by mail.
THIRD, contract payments will not be due until approximately 60-90 days after the application
is received. You will be billed based on the plan type and
payment method selected. You can cancel a contract application
any time prior to your first payment due date, and receive a full refund of any payments received during this time, less the
non-refundable application fee and any additional fees that are due at that time. You will not receive any earnings on such
- FOURTH, you will receive program documents and information about making payments after your
application is processed. Please allow two weeks for receipt of this information.
- LASTLY, make sure you have the following information ready before you get started.
will help minimize the time you spend in completing your online application.
- Your social security number
- Your beneficiary's social security number
- Your beneficiary's date of birth
- Your e-mail address
- Your selected tuition plan type
- Your preferred payment option
- Your bank account number and routing number to pay the application fee and to establish automatic monthly payments